SW520D Mercury Tilt Switch Sensor Module, Tilt sensors are essential components in security alarm systems today. Standalone tilt sensors sense tilt angle or movement. Tilt sensors can be implemented using mercury and rollerball technology and can be mounted using mechanical threading, magnets, or adhesives, depending on what type of surface they are being mounted to.
Features/Specs of SW520D Mercury Tilt Switch Sensor Module
- Adopts high sensitivity ball switch SW-520D angle sensor
- Comparator output, high drivability, over 15ma current
- Working voltage:3.3V-12V
- With screw mounting hole
- Adopts LM393 comparator
- The output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product
There are no reviews yet.