These tiny slide switches are widely used to control the operation of many small power electronic projects, including volume and other controls for audio-video, and dimmer controls for lights. etc. You can also use this for DIY projects since the pins are easily solder able.
2 Position SPDT 3 Pin PCB Mounting Slide Switch these small single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) slide switches are rated for 300 mA at 50 VDC and make great on/off power switches for low power electronics. They can also be used as a convenient way to choose between two analog or digital input signals. The three pins have a 0.1″ spacing that works with standard solderless breadboards.
- Slide Switch. Type – 1 Pole 2 Throw
- Green High-quality Fiber Glass
- Working Power: 0.5A 50V DC
- Contact Resistance: 30mΩ Max, Insulation Resistance:100mΩ Min at 500V DC
- Maximum Voltage: AC 500V for 10 Seconds
- Pin Pitch:2 mm
There are no reviews yet.