This TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher lithium-ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
The TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module – Mini B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module has onboard Mini USB interface. With Mini-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small size and lightweight.
Using the module:
- Connect micro USB cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on the right-hand side of the module.
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to a 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better than the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge the battery of 1000mAh, acurrent of 400mAh is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-subtract the charging current to avoid burn damage to the chip.
6. NO Reverse polarity.
- Charging indicator: RED LED charging, BLUE LED full Charged
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- Charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit board’s fixed resistors. It can change the output to the 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently
1 x TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Module Micro USB with Current Protection
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Over-Current Protection (A)||3|
|Under-Voltage Protection (V)||2.5|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|
Note : Find the best solution for electronics components and technical projects ideas
keep in touch with our social media links as mentioned below
Mifratech websites : https://www.mifratech.com/public/
Mifratech facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mifratech.lab
mifratech instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mifratech/
mifratech twitter account : https://twitter.com/mifratech
Contact for more information : [email protected] / 080-73744810 / 9972364704