USB to SERIAL CP2102 Converter is a small electronic device that allows communication between a computer’s USB port and a device that uses serial communication.
It converts the USB signals to RS232 level serial data, and vice versa.
This allows the computer to send and receive data to and from devices such as microcontrollers, routers, and other electronic devices.
It supports a wide range of baud rates, and has built-in hardware and software flow control, which makes it suitable for use in a variety of applications.
- Chipset: CP2102
- Power Output: 5V and 3.3V
- Interface Type: USB, DB9 and TTL
- Onboard LED: Indicates USB Communication
- TTL voltage from 3.3V to 5V
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x 3 Pin JST Connector Male Female Pair with Cable (5 Pcs).