TDS probes cannot be used in water above 55 °C.
The TDS probe should not be placed too close to the edge of the container, as it will affect the display.
The head and lead of the TDS probe are waterproof and can be immersed in water, but the connection interface and the signal adapter board are not waterproof. Please pay attention to use.
1. Wide voltage operation: 3.3~5.5V
2. 0~2.3V analog signal output, compatible with 5V, 3.3V two control systems
3. The excitation source is an AC signal, effectively preventing probe polarization
4. Waterproof probe for long-term immersion in water
5. compatible, easy to connect, plug and play, no soldering required
Signal adapter board:
Input voltage: 3.3~5.5V
Output signal: 0~2.3V
Working current: 3~6mA
TDS measurement range: 0~1000ppm
TDS measurement accuracy: ±10% F.S. (25°C)
Module interface: XH2.54-3P
Electrode interface: XH2.54-2P
- Number of probes: 2
- Overall length: 83cm
- Connection interface: XH2.54-2P
- color: White
- Other: Waterproof probe
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x Analog TDS Sensor Water Quality Sensor Module.