The board boots Linux in under 10sec and the user can get started on development in less than 5min with just a single USB cable.
It is similar to the Beaglebone, but with some features removed and some features added.
USB client for power and communications
2 x 46 pin headers
Ethernet and HDMI interface
512MB DDR3 RAM
4GB 8bit eMMC on board flash storage
Optional on board 20 pin CTI JTAG, serial header
Most BeagleBone capes are cross compatible.
Do not apply voltage to any I/O pin when power is not supplied to the board. it will damage the processor.
Warranted against defects in materials & workmanship for period of 90 days from purchase, doesn’t cover problems such as improper use, modifications, exposure to water, excessive voltages, accidents.
- It is capable of interfacing with all robotics motor drivers.
- location or pressure sensors and 2D or 3D cameras.
- It can also run OpenCV, OpenNI and other image collection
- It can analysis software to recognize objects.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: –
- 1 x BeagleBone 4G Black Rev A6