The Mega 2560 R3 is an open source precise microcontroller board Successor to the Mega based on the ATmega2560 SMD chip.The Mega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Mega 2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
This Board has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. Using the board is also very easy, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 R3 board is compatible with most shields designed for Genuino Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila. Mifra electronics supplying all over india
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E
Robotics, DIY Kit and Projects that require High Speed Processing.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.