The E18-D80NK Adjustable IR Sensor Proximity Switch 3-80cm Range is a set of transmitter and receiver in one of the photoelectric switch sensor. Because the detection distance can be adjusted according to the demand. So the sensor has a detection range of 3-80cm.
The E18-D80NK IR sensor proximity switch can detect objects within a range of 3 to 80cm. Additionally it offers adjustable settings, making it versatile for various applications.
Additionally the Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch is small, easy to use, inexpensive, easy to assemble and can be widely used in a robot to avoid obstacles, interactive media, industrial assembly lines, and many other occasions.
The switching signal output differs in accordance with the obstacles. It remains high when no obstacles and remains low when there are obstacles. Likewise there is a bright light behind the probe to detect the scope of 3cm – 80cm.
- Red wire: +5V
- Green wire: GND
- Yellow wire: Digital output
- Brown wire: +5V
- Blue wire: GND
- Black wire: Digital output.
Specifications and Features
- Less influence on the color of reflected objects, reflectivity.
- Compact size.
- Industrial grade quality.
- Can detect colour difference from certain range.
- TTL output low whenever sensor senses a obstacle.
- Adjustable Detection distance of 3cm to 80cm.
- External control circuit unnecessary.
- Low cost.
- Output indication LED.
- Digital output.
- Low consumption.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch 3-80cm