The IR Sensor Module offers infrared sensing with adjustable sensitivity and digital output, making it versatile for proximity detection, object detection, robotics, security systems, and more. Its compact design and low power consumption enhance its suitability for various applications and environments.
- Infrared Sensing: The IR Sensor Module excels at detecting infrared radiation, offering non-contact sensing capabilities.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Users can adjust sensitivity levels, customizing it for various applications and environments.
- Digital Output: Its digital output facilitates easy interfacing with microcontrollers and digital systems for data processing.
- Compact Design: Its small and compact design ensures versatility and easy integration into different projects.
- Low Power Consumption: It consumes minimal power, extending operational life and suitability for battery-powered applications.
- Proximity Detection: The IR Sensor Module detects proximity in devices like automatic faucets and soap dispensers.
- Object Detection: It’s ideal for detecting objects on conveyors, triggering actions such as sorting or packaging.
- Line Following Robots: Its adjustable sensitivity makes it common in line-following robots for precise path tracking.
- Intrusion Alarms: In security systems, it senses human presence, triggering alarms for unauthorized intrusions.
- Remote Control: Additionally, it’s found in remote control devices, enabling users to interact with electronics through infrared signals.
- Gesture Recognition: Used for gesture recognition in devices like smart TVs, allowing users to control functions with hand movements.
- Environmental Monitoring: Employed in environmental monitoring systems to detect changes in temperature or humidity.
- Robotics Navigation: In robotics, it aids navigation by detecting obstacles and assisting robots in avoiding collisions.
- Home Automation: Furthermore, it’s integral to home automation, enabling control of lights, appliances, and entertainment systems.
- Medical Devices: Some medical devices use IR sensors for applications such as temperature monitoring and pulse oximetry.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x IR Sensor Module