This is a very easy to use low cost semiconductor Gas sensor Module with analog and digital output. This module uses MQ6 LPG gas sensor as a gas sensing element. It requires no external components just plug in Vcc & ground pins and you are ready to go.
For Digital output the threshold value can be easily set by an on-board potentiometer. Using this module you can easily interface MQ6 LPG gas Sensor to any Microcontroller, Arduino or even Raspberry Pi.
- High Sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range
- High sensitivity to Propane, Butane, LPG and also response to Natural gas
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Gas leak detection system
- Fire/Safety detection system
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Gas leak alarm
- Gas detector
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product
Package Includes: –
- 1 x MQ-6 ISOBUTANE PROPANE GAS SENSOR.