The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps; hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase.
It comes with a detachable 70cm cable which makes wiring and rewiring very fast and easy work.
The design of this cable is such that it can directly be mounted on a stepper motor controller.
- Step Angle: 1.8 Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Current: 1.2 A/Phase
- Holding Torque: 4.2 kg-cm
- Detent torque: 2.2 N.cm (Maximum)
- Lead Wires: 4
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor with Detachable 70 cm Cable.