MG995 Metal Gear Servo Motor is a high-speed standard servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (60 in each direction) used for airplane, helicopter, RC-cars and many RC model. Provides 10kg/cm at 4.8V, and 12kgcm at 6V.
It is a Digital Servo Motor which receives and processes PWM signal faster and better. It equips sophisticated internal circuitry that provides good torque, holding power, and faster updates in response to external forces.
They are packed within a tight sturdy plastic case which makes them water and dust resistant which is a very useful feature in RC planes, Boats, and RC Monster Trucks etc. It equips 3-wire JR servo plug which is compatible with Futaba connectors too.
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal
- Weight : 55g
- Dimension : 40.7 × 19.7 × 42.9 mm
- Operating Speed (4.8V no load): 20sec / 60 deg
- Operating Speed (6.0V no load): 16sec / 60 deg ( no load)
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 10kg/cm
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 12kg/cm
- Operation Voltage : 4.8 – 7.2Volts
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC.
- Control System: Analog
- Operating Angle: 120degree
- Required Pulse: 900us-2100us
- The connection cable is thicker.
- Equips high-quality motor.
- High resolution
- Accurate positioning
- Fast control response
- Constant torque throughout the servo travel range
- Excellent holding power
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.