The APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is a complete open source autopilot system. This is the best selling technology that won the prestigious Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary-wing. In addition, it turns multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle. meanwhile, it is capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
Are you want to be an Electronic Geek in the future and want to build your own drone then this Flight controller is best for you. The flight controller uses the data gathered by the sensors to calculate the desired speed for each of the four motors. The flight controller sends this desired speed to the Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC’s), which translates this desired speed into a signal that the motors can understand. This flight controller
APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is an upgraded version of 2.5 and 2.6 with a Built-in Compass for FPV RC Drone. The sensors are exactly the same as the APM 2.6 flight controller. However, the module has the option to use the built-in compass an external compass via a jumper. This makes the APM 2.8 ideal for use with multi-copters and rovers.
The APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is a complete open source autopilot system. This is the best-selling technology that won the prestigious Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary-wing. In addition, it turns multirotor vehicles (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle. meanwhile, it is capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
Powerful ground control software features:
The downloadable mission planner software is used to configure and control your APM board:
- Point-and-click waypoint entry, using Google Maps.
- Select mission commands from drop-down menus.
- Download mission logs files and analyzes them.
- Configure APM settings for your airframe.
- Interface with a PC flight simulator to create a full hardware-in-the-loop UAV simulator.
- See the output from APM’s serial terminal.
- Straight Needle
- Arduino Compatible
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging.
- Optional off-board GPS, a uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
Package Includes :
1 x APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller.
2 x Connecting Wires.
There are no reviews yet.