Arduino Pro mini controller-328:
ATmega328 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
0.8mm Thin PCB
USB connection off board
Weighs less than 2 grams!
Max 150mA output
Over current protected
DC input 5V up to 12V
On board Power and Status LEDs
Analog Pins: 8
Digital I/Os: 14
- We really wanted to minimize the cost of an Arduino..
- In order to accomplish this, we used all SMD components, made it two layers, etc
- This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset.
- The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- If you re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the? RAW? pin on not VCC.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: –
- 1 x Arduino Pro mini controller-328