These mini sized DC Motors are great for DIY Hobby, Science Projects and for Toy Cars and Robots .These are standard ‘130 size’ DC hobby motors. They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 3 to 9VDC instead of 3 to 9V. This range makes them perfect for controlling with an Ada fruit Motor Shield, or with an Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting. They’ll fit in most electronics that already have 130-size motors installed and there’s two breadboard-friendly wires soldered on already for fast prototyping.
- These mini sized DC Motors are great for DIY Hobby, Science Projects and for Toy Cars and Robots
- This is a general motor suitable for small toy car, using 3V DC voltage.
- Motor Height: 30 MM
- Output Shaft Diameter: 2 MM
- Output shaft length: 8 MM
- Voltage: 3 V
- Speed: 14500r/min±5%
- Weight: 17g
- Output shaft length : 8 MM ( starting from the front panel volume )
- Idling current approximately : 0.11 A ( Stall 1.8 A)
- Speed approx: 12500 RPM
Note : Find the best solution for electronics components and technical projects ideas
keep in touch with our social media links as mentioned below
Mifratech websites : https://www.mifratech.com/public/
Mifratech facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mifratech.lab
mifratech instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mifratech/
mifratech twitter account : https://twitter.com/mifratech
Contact for more information : [email protected] / 080-73744810 / 9972364704
There are no reviews yet.