Introduction to 6V 5W Solar Panel
6V 5W Solar Panel, solar electric panel, photo-voltaic (PV) module or solar panel is an assembly of photovoltaic cells mounted in a framework for generating energy. Solar panels use sunlight as a source of energy to generate direct current electricity. . Arrays of a photovoltaic system supply solar electricity to electrical equipment.
Specifications of Solar Panel:
- Maximum Power: 5W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) : 11.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) : 0.61A
- Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp/Vmpp) : 8.3V
- Current at Maximum Power (Imp) : 0.58A
- Operating(Nominal) Voltage : 6V
There are no reviews yet.