This small 3.5inch TFT LCD Touch screen Display for Raspberry Pi is designed especially for Raspberry Pi, using the latest Linux Core system. 3.5inch TFT LCD Touch Screen Display For Raspberry Pi is ideal for DIY anywhere, anytime and does not require any separate power source or case to hold it. The module sits right on top of Pi. The screen all things considered comes with a stylus to interact with the small screen. Below are the features and specifications :-
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor.
- Also Supports Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable models).
- Works with Raspbian/Ubuntu directly.
- Comes with full set of screws and nuts for assembly.
- 320×480 resolution, better display.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
To know how to choose raspberry pi display click here!
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, you need drivers. If you are not sure about the drivers, contact us.
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine if something seems not right.
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, as a result the PC’s USB port may have not enough power to support both Pi and LCD.
- Resolution – 320 x 480 Pixel
- Touch Screen Type – Resistive
- Colors – 65536
- Backlight – LED
- LCD Type – TFT
- LCD Interface – SPI
- Aspect Ratio – 8:5
- Touch Screen Controller – XPT2046
Package Contains :-
- 1 x 3.5 inch Raspberry Pi LCD
- 1 x Touch Pen
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.