PNP Inductive Proximity Sensor RM18 DC6~36V (Shielded) is a brand new inductive proximity sensor that detects a metal object.
Flush-style sensors actually have a shield that restricts the magnetic field so that it only radiates out of the face of the sensor.
This M18 indicates a cylinder type whose diameter is 18mm.
The operating voltage range is VDC 6~36V, but the nominal voltage is 30V with detecting distance of 5mm.
The sensor has 3 wire NO (Normally open) type output with RED LED indicator.
- Model: LJ12A3-4-Z BY
- Distance Detection Capability: 4mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V – 36V
- Output Type: Digital PNP
- Mounting: M12 connector or cable connection options
- Cable Length: Typically 2 meters, or can be optionally specified
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +70°C
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :
- 1 x PNP Inductive Proximity Sensor.