The GT521F32 Optical Fingerprint Scanner Module with JST SH Connector is a high-performance fingerprint scanner. Which is useful for to access control, security, identification, and convenience. This optical sensor module is designed for easy integration into applications with serial interface (UART). We need two wires are for TX and RX and two wires for power supply (5V).
The main difference between GT521F32 and GT521F52 is fingerprint storage capacity.
The Difference between GT511C3 and GT521F32 is :
There are four types of fingerprint scanner: the optical scanner, the capacitance scanner, the ultrasonic scanner, and the thermal scanner. The GT521F32 Fingerprint Scanner Module is an optical scanner module. This optical scanner takes a visual image using a digital camera.
The idle module is woken by a finger touching the metal frame of the sensor. The pictures of the fingerprints are processed on-board by the fingerprint algorithm (low power 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor) and convert it into strings of data. These so-called templates are residing on the module configured as a USB mass storage device. They can store and share through a database with other modules in a network, allowing easy enrollment of many users.
- Ultra-thin Optical Sensor.
- High-accuracy & high-speed fingerprint identification technology.
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints.
- 200 fingerprints storage.
- Wake up on Finger Function.
- Easy one-touch enrollment.
- 1: 1 verification, 1: N identification.
- Simple UART & USB communication protocol.
external UART-to-USB converter required (TX & RX levels: 3.3V).
- Complies with USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbps) specifications.
- Reading & writing fingerprint template(s) (i.e. processed data) from/to the device.
- Downloading the raw bitmap image from the device (catalog fingerprints).
- Anti-Scratch with surface high hardness 5H.
1 x GT521F32 Optical Fingerprint Scanner Module.
2 x 1 mm pitch 4 pin JST SH Connector.
|Finger window(mm)||12.9 x 16.9|
|No. of fingerprints can store||200|
|Operating Voltage(V)||Power pin:3.3V~6V, Tx/Rx pins: 3.3V|
|Operating Current (mA)||< 130|
|CPU||ARM Cortex M3 Core MCU)|
|The size of template||496 Bytes (template) + 2 Bytes (checksum)|
|Image Size||258 x 202 Pixels|
|False Acceptance Rate (FAR)||< 0.001%|
|False Rejection Rate (FRR)||< 0.1%|
|Enrollment Time||< 3 sec (3 fingerprints)|
|Identification Time||< 1.5sec|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.