A 6.8 k ohm 1/4 watt resistor serves as a specific electronic component widely employed in various electrical and electronic circuits. The 6.8 k ohm 1/4 watt resistor is a versatile electronic component commonly employed in electrical and electronic circuits. Because its 6,800-ohm resistance restricts the flow of electric current, and its 1/4 watt power rating sets the safe heat dissipation limit.
- Resistance Value: Additionally it exhibits a resistance of 6,800 ohms, determining its capacity to impede the flow of electric current.
- Power Rating: With a rating of 1/4 watt, it safely dissipates a maximum amount of power as heat without risking damage. Exceeding this rating can lead to overheating and failure.
- Voltage Division: It contributes to voltage dividers for generating reference voltages or scaling down signals.
- Current Limiting: Its use is common in limiting current to protect components like LEDs and transistors from excessive current.
- Signal Conditioning: In analog electronics, it aids in signal conditioning, filtering, and impedance matching, altering signal characteristics.
- Pull-Up or Pull-Down Resistors: They ensure a defined logic level in digital circuits when a signal source is inactive.
- Filter Circuits: Used to set cutoff frequencies in low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass filters.
- Biasing Transistors: Employed in transistor amplifiers for biasing and operation in the active region.
- General Purpose: These resistors are versatile, useful in various applications that demand specific resistance values, such as voltage dividers, calibration circuits, and impedance matching.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x 6.8 k ohm 1/4 watt resistor(10 pieces) pack