CD4002 NOR gates provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NOR function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
The CD4002 types is supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Propagation delay time = 60 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C C
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range): 1 V at VDD = 5 V 2 V at VDD = 10 V 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, “Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x CD4002BE IC DIP-14 Package (4002 IC).