The IN5819 series employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal−to−silicon power diode. State−of−the−art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. Ideally suited for use as rectifiers in low−voltage, high−frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes, and polarity protection diodes. The 1N5819 axial leaded Schottky rectifier has been optimized for very low forward voltage drop, with moderate leakage. Typical applications are in switching power supplies, converters, free-wheeling diodes, and reverse battery protection.
• Extremely Low VF
• Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
• Low Power Loss/High Efficiency
• These are Pb−Free Devices
• Low profile, axial leaded outline
• High purity, high temperature epoxy encapsulation for enhanced mechanical strength and moisture resistance
• High frequency operation
• Guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 Gram (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max for 10 Seconds
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
• ESD Ratings: Machine Model = C (>400 V) Human Body Model = 3B (>8000 V)
There are no reviews yet.