Mastech MAS830L Digital Multimeter-Original
The meter is a handheld 31/2 digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, Resistance, Diode, Transistor, and Continuity Test with battery operated. The Backlight of the display is optional. Display 3 1/2 digit, 7 segments, 15mm high LCD. Backlight (option) When this button is pushed, the Backlight of the display is on. After about 5 seconds, the Backlight is self-off. the backlight is on again, just push this button once. Rotary switch This switch is used to select functions and desired ranges as well as to turn on/off the meter. Hold button When this button is pushed, the display will keep the last reading, and the “ ” symbol will appear on the LCD until pushing it again.“10A” jack Plug-in connector for red test lead for 10A measurement. “COM” jack Plug-in connector for black (negative) test lead. “VΩmA” jack Plug-in connector for red (positive) test lead for voltage, resistance, and current (except 10A) measurements.
- Always make sure the Test Probes are fitted in the correct sockets. (Especially while measuring AC Voltage)
- Please choose the correct measuring option BEFORE you connect the probe. (As a thumb rule always choose the greater value and decrease if required)
- While measuring Current, make sure to put the Red Probe in a 10A socket and the measuring connection should be in Series
- While measuring all other parameters other than Current (Ampere ), the measuring connection should be in Parallel
- If by mistake a wrong connection or option is selected and the measurement is initiated, the instrument will Blink / Beep. REMOVE the connections IMMEDIATELY to restrict the damage to a minimum.
- Display: Blue backlight LCD, 1999 counts, updates 2-3/sec.
- Display Count: 2000
- Maximum display value: 1999
- Measuring Method: Dual-slope integration A/D converter.
- Power: 9V battery,
- NEDA: 1604 or 6F22 type.
- Fuse Protection: 200mA/250V
- Operating temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10~50°C (14~122°F)
- Relative humidity: <80 percent RH
- Altitude: <2000m
- Diode: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer: <70+-30
- Safety Class: I CAT II: 600V.
- Over-range indication: 1.
- Polarity display for negative polarity.
- Low voltage indication on the display.
- Data hold.
- Display Backlight.
- Fuse: F1: F250mA or 250V,F2: F 10A or 250V.
- Low Battery Display.
- Waterproof: IP20
- Dimensions in: cm
- Length: 14 cm
- Width: 7.5 cm
- Height: 3.7 cm
- Weight: 245gm
- 1 x Mastech MAS830L Digital Multimeter-Original
Datasheet: Mastech MAS830L
Useful Links: Mas 830L
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.