8OHM/2W Trumpet(Speaker) cone is the perfect addition to any small audio project where you need an 8 Ω impedance and will be using 2W or less of power. We particularly like this cone as it’s very simple and its metal body is extremely lightweight. A small audio speaker that is ideal for radio and amplifier projects and is small enough to fit in robot projects.
The 8-ohm rating refers to the electrical resistance of the speaker. It means that the speaker will present an 8-ohm load to the amplifier. This impedance is important because it needs to match the amplifier’s output impedance or the intended use within your audio circuit. The 2W rating indicates the maximum amount of power the speaker can handle without getting damaged or distorting significantly. In this case, the speaker can handle up to 2 watts of power. Make sure that your amplifier or audio source does not output more than 2 watts to avoid damaging the speaker.
- Diameter: 36mm
- Rated power: 2W (W)
- Rated impedance: 8Ω (Ω)
- Frequency response: 45 (kHz)
- Point: the whole point
- Noise ratio: 92 ± 3 (dB)
- Category: electric (moving coil)
- The composition: composition diaphragm
- Material: non-paper
- Magnetic circuit forms: internal magnetic frequency
- Features: Treble (high frequency)
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x 8OHM/2W Trumpet(Speaker)