This is ULN2003 Driver Module Stepper Motor Driver Board for driving and controlling stepper motors.
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board uses the ULN2003 DARLINGTON ARRAYS to drive the 4-phase 5-wire stepper motor (5v-12v).
It’s easy to use Arduino or another development platform to drive the stepper motor by this diver board.
The 5 Line 4 Phase can be driven by ordinary ULN2003 chip can also be connected in phase 2 development board used for supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to use stepper motor used in the development board. A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- ULN2003A motor driver chip
- Chip all the pins already leads for easy connection to use
- 5-12V power supply
- 4-way signal indicator
- XH-5P socket can be connected directly 28BYJ-48 Model stepper motor
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :-
- 1 x ULN2003 Driver Module Stepper Motor Driver.