OV7670 VGA Camera Module for Arduino is a low CMOS image sensor and a VGA camera with a low operating voltage that provide the full functionality of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor in a small package. This OV7670 VGA camera module uses proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing lighting/electrical sources of image contamination, such as fixed pattern noise, smearing blooming, etc and capable to produce a clean and fully stable color image. Specification and Features: 1. Power supply: 2.45V to 3.3V 2. IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3V 3. Power operation: Active:-60mW typical (15fps VGA YUV format) Standby:-<20 micro A 4. Photosensitive array:640 X 480 5. Sleep:<20micro A 6. Output formats(8-bbit): VUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data 7. Optical/lens size:1/6″ 8. FOV:25 degree 9. Maximum image transfer rate:30fps for VGA 10. Sensitivity:1.3V/(Lux-sec) 11. SNR:46dB 12. Dynamic range:52dB 13. View Mode:Progressive 14. Electronic Exposure:1 line to 510 line 15. Pixel Size:3.6micro m X 3.6micro m 16. Dark current:12mV/s at 60 degree C 17. Temperature Range Operating:–30degree C to 70 degree C Stablr:-0 degree C to 50degree C This camera can be used in cellular phones, DIY toys DIY electronics and robotics projects.
OV7670 Camera Module is a precise small size, high sensitive and low voltage CMOS image Sensor module for capturing and processing the image. It is based on OV7670 image sensor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution of 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma.
The OV7670 is a low cost image sensor DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 (“VGA”) resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB).
In addition, OmmiVision image sensor has been in application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto detection
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40×30
- VarioPixel method for sub-sampling
- Automatic image control functions including: automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic gain control (AGC), automatic white balance(AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), and automatic black-level calibration (ABLC)
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjutst)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjus
- Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480.
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V.
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV.
- Sleeping Mode: <20μA.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C.
- Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit).
- Lens Size: 1/6″.
- Vision Angle: 25 degree.
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB.
- DynamicRange: 52 dB.
- Browse Mode: By row.
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row.
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm.
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60℃.
- PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.4 x 1.4 inch / 3.5 x 3.5 c
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.