An electric base holder, often referred to as a bulb holder or socket, is a fundamental electrical component used for connecting and supporting light bulbs or lamps in various lighting fixtures. It provides a secure and convenient means of connecting the bulb to an electrical circuit.
- Indoor Lighting: electric base holder used in ceiling fixtures, pendant lights, chandeliers, table lamps, and floor lamps to hold and connect light bulbs.
- Outdoor Lighting: Employed in outdoor fixtures such as garden lights, wall sconces, and post lamps for illuminating outdoor spaces.
- Automotive Lighting: Essential for headlights, taillights, turn signals, and interior lighting in vehicles.
- Street Lighting: Used in streetlight fixtures to secure and connect bulbs for public lighting.
- Commercial and Industrial Lighting: Support various lighting fixtures in warehouses, factories, offices, and retail spaces.
Key features of electric base holders:
- Socket Type: Available in various socket types (e.g., E26, E27, GU10) to accommodate different bulb bases.
- Material: Constructed from heat-resistant materials for safe and extended bulb use.
- Wiring: Additionally designed with wiring terminals for easy electrical connection.
- Mounting: Additionally Compatible with various fixtures, including screw-on or clip-on designs.
- Durability: Built to withstand vibrations, temperature variations, and mechanical stress, ensuring longevity.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com