A white light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source. LEDs are used as indicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for another lighting. It looks like a Red led and it luminate Red light.
The series is specially designed for applications requiring higher brightness. The led lamps are available in different colors, intensities.
They are used in a wide range of Application such as
- TV set
- Project Panel for Indicators
- Choice of various viewing angles
- Reliable and robust
- Pb free
- The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version Applications
- Diameter : 5 mm
- Glow Color : white
- Forward voltage : 2.2 V to 2.4 V
- Peak Reverse Voltage : 5 volts
- Lens Color : white
- Wavelength : 630-635nm
5 x white LED – 5mm Diffused