The High-Efficiency Red source color devices are made with Gallium Arsenide Phosphide on Gallium Phosphide Orange Light Emitting Diode.
The Green source color devices are made with Gallium Phosphide Green Light Emitting Diode.
These 10-element LED arrays are designed to display information in easily recognizable bar graph form.
The packages are ending stackable and therefore capable of displaying long strings of information.
Use of these bar graph arrays eliminates the alignment, intensity, and color matching problems associated with discrete LEDs.
The HDSP- 4820/4830/4840/4850 and HLCPJ100 each contain LEDs of one color.
The HDSP-4832/4836 are multicolor arrays with High-Efficiency Red, Yellow, and High-Performance Green LEDs in a single package.
10 Segment LED Bar Graph:
10-Segment LED BAR Graph Indicator DIP
1 x Blue Light
4 x Green Light
3 x Yellow Light
2 x Red Light
- Power dissipation – (Red) 75, (Green) 62.5 mW
- DC Forward Current – (Red) 30, (Green) 25 mA
- Peak Forward Current – (Red) 160, (Green) 140 mA
- Reverse Voltage – 5 V
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -40°C To +85°C
- Lead Solder Temperature – 260°C For 3-5 Seconds
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 10 Segment LED Bar Graph.