The Arduino CNC Shield is the most popular low-cost solution to control a CNC Machine.
Interfacing with an Arduino Uno, it expands the Arduino platform to provide all the necessary features for a CNC Machine: 4 Driver Outputs, End stop Pins, Spindle Pins & Emergency Pins.
This CNC Shield is manufactured using high quality components.
All the design files are available online, they can be learnt from, tweaked and improved.
The board is Plug & Play 100% Compatible with GRBL Firmware.
If you want to build a CNC Machine that will be incredibly reliable and can run for hours on ends, then our Arduino CNC shield is a good option for you.
This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.
It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor.
Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors.
Very convenient to use.
- Controller each stepper motor requires 2 IO Pins only, which saves a lot of IO Pins for other purposes
- Arduino compatible
- Supports PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Arduino CNC Shield.