The 12V Solenoid valve works with the solenoid coil which operates electronically with DC 12 volt supply. As it is normally closed assembly, it opens the flow of fluids as soon as it is powered ON and stops/blocks the flow when the supply voltage removed.
Note: While Connecting Valve in Flow pipeline, you need to mind the Input and Output direction of the valve. It will work only if you connect it in the right direction. (Hint: Inside the value, at one side you will find the filter this is the input side of the value). It is not suitable for use with Gravity fed systems
Features of 12V Solenoid valve
- Compact and convenient.
- Easily installed and serviced
- Precise and reliable.
- The installation direction can be arbitrary Angle
- Pressure-regulating valve (steady flow valve) function similar to the water flow switch
- Not only can it provide a steady flow, on the other hand it can also prevents the dry burning.
- Suitable for fluids like water, oil, air.
1 x 12V Solenoid Water Air Valve Switch (Normally Closed) 1/2
|Model||12V DC 1/2″ Solenoid Valve|
|Rated Operating Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Rated Current (mA)||600|
|Operation Mode||Normally Closed|
|Power Consumption (Watt)||8|
|Inlet and outlet Diameter||Hose barbs for 1/2″ (outer diameter) hose|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||Body: 84 x 57mm (L x H)
Coil size: 34 x 23mm (W x H)
|Max fluid temperature||100C|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.