2 Pin 5.08mm Pitch Screw Terminal Block is a compact and versatile terminal block. It finds its use in connecting wires to the PCB. Because of the small size, the terminal block allows for the connection of two conductors on a PCB, where space is premium.
This terminal block has screws to keep the wires in place. It can hold wires from 12 to 22 AWG. This terminal block is ideally suited to miniature rack systems or telecoms equipment, which demand high contact density. As each terminal has a single corresponding pin spaced every 0.1 (5.08mm), these terminal blocks can be used with prototyping boards and PCB holes intended for standard 0.1 male and female headers(if there is sufficient clearance from nearby components).
- Saves space due to the small design
- Screw connection with tension sleeve
- Maximum contact force ensures a low-temperature rise
- Connection in accordance with EN-VDE Standard.
2 x 2 Pin 5.08mm Pitch Screw Terminal Block
|Connector||PCB Terminal Block|
|No. of Contacts||2|
|Allowed Wire Size (AWG)||22 ~ 12|
|Operating Current (A)||6|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Pin Spacing (mm)||5.08|
|Material||Metal and plastic|
|Weight (gm)||3 (each)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.