39ohm 1/4watt resistors serves as a crucial electronic component widely utilized for controlling electric current flow across various circuits and applications. Its 39-ohm resistance value clearly signifies its capability to limit current to 39 milliamperes when a 1-volt voltage is applied. Moreover with a 1/4-watt power rating, the resistor can effectively dissipate a maximum of one-quarter watt of electrical power as heat.
- Resistance Value: 39 ohms (Ω) – Because this value signifies the resistor’s electrical resistance, which regulates current flow within the circuit.
- Power Rating: 1/4 watt (0.25 watts) – This value indicates the maximum power the resistor can safely dissipate as heat without harm.
- Tolerance: Typically, resistors possess a tolerance value, denoting how closely their actual resistance aligns with the specified value.
- Temperature Coefficient: This parameter gauges how the resistor’s resistance changes with temperature. Common coefficients include 100 ppm/°C (parts per million per degree Celsius).
- Physical Size: Additionally the resistor’s dimensions, including length and diameter, are critical for fitting it into the circuit or onto a circuit board.
- Material: Because the resistive material employed in the resistor, often metal or carbon composition, impacts its electrical and thermal characteristics.
- Maximum Voltage: Likewise this value represents the highest voltage applicable to the resistor without causing damage.
- Operating Temperature Range: Specifies the range of temperatures within which the resistor can reliably function.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x 39ohm 1/4watt resistors (10 pieces) pack