27ohm 1/4watt resistor represents a vital electronic component with precise specifications and versatile applications. Its 27-ohm resistance value regulates electrical current within circuits, facilitating exact voltage control and current management. The 1/4-watt rating denotes the resistor’s power-handling capacity, enabling it to safely dissipate up to 0.25 watts of electrical energy as heat when current passes through. This rating ensures the resistor operates within safe limits, preventing overheating and potential damage. Additionally these resistors serve diverse roles across multiple scenarios, including voltage dividers, current limiters, and signal conditioning circuits. They play a pivotal role in controlling voltage and current levels, ensuring the precise and secure operation of various electronic devices.
- Resistance Value: 27 ohms : Because this value dictates the resistance the resistor provides to electrical current, facilitating voltage and current control within circuits.
- Power Rating: 1/4 watt : Moreover this rating specifies the maximum power the resistor can dissipate as heat, ensuring safe operation, up to 0.25 watts.
- Tolerance: Typically 5% many 1/4-watt resistors possess a tolerance rating of around 5%.
- Temperature Coefficient: Because this coefficient illustrates how the resistance value changes with temperature, typically around 100 parts per million per degree Celsius for 1/4-watt resistors.
- Material: The resistor’s construction may employ either carbon film or metal film technology, each offering distinct advantages.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x 27ohm 1/4watt resistor (10 pieces) pack