This hybrid RF Transceiver Module provides a complete RF transmitter and receiver module solution which can be used to transmit data at up to 3KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.
The transmitter module is very simple to operate and offers low current consumption (typical. 11mA).
Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
The RX? ASK is an ASK Hybrid receiver module. The RF Transmitter Receiver Module is an effective low-cost solution for using 433 MHz.
The TX-ASK is an ASK hybrid transmitter module.
TX-ASK is designed by the saw resonator, with an effective low cost, small size and simple to use for designing.
This module can be used for Remote controls, automation system, wireless security system, sensor reporting, car security system etc…
- Range: 100Meters in open space.
- Rx and Tx Frequency:433 MHz.
- Rx Typical sensitivity:105Dbm.
- Tx supply voltage:3V to 6V.
- Tx output power: 4 to 12 Dbm.
- Less power consumption and easy for RF based application.
- Complete radio transmitter.
- No adjustable components.
- Low current consumption.
- Wide operating voltage.
- ASK modulation.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x RF Transmitter and Receiver module 433MHz.