The LM 35 Temperature Sensors For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics is a precision analog device that can accurately measure temperature. It’s a popular choice among Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and robotics enthusiasts due to its simplicity and reliability. This sensor produces an analog voltage output proportional to the temperature, making it versatile for various applications.
- Precision: The LM35 offers high accuracy, with a low temperature coefficient and 0.1°C resolution.
- Temperature Range: Because it measures temperatures from -55°C to +150°C, suitable for diverse applications.
- Easy Interface: Connects effortlessly to microcontrollers like Arduino or Raspberry Pi via VCC, GND, and OUT pins.
- Low Power: Energy-efficient, making it ideal for battery-operated projects.
- Calibrated Output: Provides a linear temperature-proportional output, simplifying data handling.
- Weather Stations: Additionally it is used in weather monitoring for accurate temperature data in meteorological research.
- Climate Control: Integrated into HVAC systems for indoor climate regulation.
- Environmental Monitoring: Collects temperature data for climate and atmospheric studies in environmental projects.
- Home Automation: Controls climate in smart homes for energy-efficient comfort.
- Industrial Automation: Monitors temperature in manufacturing processes.
- Robotics:Additionally it Enables robots to detect temperature changes in their surroundings.
- IoT Projects: Critical for IoT devices that remotely monitor and transmit temperature data.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com