• It is a dark detector circuit based on LDR and a transistor (BC-547 NPN) which automatically switches ON and OFF the street light system.
• It automatically switches ON street lights when the sunlight goes below the visible region of our eyes. (e.g. in the evening after sunset).
• It automatically switches OFF the lights when sunlight falls on it (i.e., on LDR)
An automated street lighting system is designed to automatically switch ON the Street Light alongside the roads( or path) or the light lamp just outside our house on the onset of dark weather or at dusk & switch them off automatically after sunrise or during the light hours.
This system would help in reducing the electricity consumption & also save from unprecedented accidents & thus will increase the safety of the pedestrians & prevent mishaps.
It works on the principle that the light intensity in the surroundings is monitored by the LDR(Light Dependent Resistor) continuously & it keeps on sending that data to the Bolt Cloud through the Bolt Iot Wifi Module which processes the python program & controls the LED(output device) connected to the circuit according to the instructions given in the program.
- Paper pole
- 9 volts battery
- battery clip
- white led
- BC 547Transistor
- 1K ohm resistor
- on off switch
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Automatic Street Light Control Project.