Solar Panels take advantage of the sunlight, which is one of nature’s most potent and free resources. They are today one of the most popular green energy sources and are employed in a variety of places, including our homes, street lights, and many other places.
- High conversion speed, high-efficiency output.
- Excellent low light effect
- High transmittance tempered glass.
- A unique technique to prevent water freezing within the deforming framework.
- Construction requires no frame or special modifications
- Small space is required for installation.
- Has 2 to 3 times the power of amorphous thin-film solar panels
- Ready to use, they require no frame or special modifications.
- For connection, just solder or crimp to the copper tape.