Looking to cool down your DIY project or any electronic device then you are at the right product. The TEC1 12706 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module is the simple application of the Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40 x 40mm which very effectively cools and heats up to 90°C.
The thermoelectric coolers is also known as TEC or Peltier Module creates a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. They use to either warm something up or cool something down; above all, you can use either side. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
A thermoelectric cooler (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying the DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely useful in industrial areas, for example, computer CPUs, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments, and so on.
Max. Operating Temperature: 138 Degree C
Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating a module.
Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
Life expectancy: 200,000 hours
Failure rate based on longtime testing: 0.2%.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Operable up to 138°C.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- Small module.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x Pelting Device TEC1-12706.