GY-271 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor – Original Chip
HW-127 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor (with Original HMC5883L Driver Chip) is designed for low field magnetic sensing with a digital interface, and it is perfect to give precise heading information.
This compact sensor fits into small projects such as UAVs and robot navigation systems. The sensor converts any magnetic field to a differential voltage output on 3 axes. This voltage shift is the raw digital output value, which can then be used to calculate headings or sense magnetic fields coming from different directions.
- 3-axis magnetic electronic compass.
- Precise heading information.
- Fits into small projects easily.
- I2C communication.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x GY-271 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor – Original Chip.