DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a premium quality Humidity & Temperature Sensor.
You can buy this Sensor from mifra electronics at a reasonable price.
All DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Measurement Sensor, TECH1120 are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
It’s fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old. Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to the ground. Although it uses a single wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin!
- Type: AM2302.
- Ultra-Low Power.
- No Additional Components.
- Long-Distance Signal Transmission.
- All Calibration, Digital Output & Completely Interchangeable.
- Relative Humidity & Temperature Measurement.
- Humidity Measurement Precision: ±2-5% RH.
- Temperature Measurement Precision: ±0.5 deg C.
1. humidity measuring range :0 — 100% RH
2. humidity measurement accuracy: ?2% RH
3. temperature range: -40 — 80
4. the temperature measurement accuracy: ?0.5
5. the working voltage: DC5V common
6. single-bus digital signal output, bidirectional serial data
- 1 x DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor.