This is a 4 Channel Infrared Tracing Module that provides an easy way for line tracking. A line sensor is composed of a number of cells and each cell is composed of a sender and a receiver. The particularity of this sender/receiver pair is that it sends light that shall be reflected by the line to be detected but not by the eventually opaque background surrounding this line. Any sender/receiver pair that is able to make a difference between a line and the rest of the ground (of a different color) can be used in a line sensor.
Following a line is one of the easiest ways for a robot to successfully and accurately navigate. It is a determined path, and good programming can ensure results that are far more consistent than if the robot was simply told where to go without any reference.
- Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
- Size: in the control panel:4.2 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height).
- Small forward: 2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height).
- Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground)
- The output signal: TTL level.
1 x Tracking Module (Hollow Board + Small Plate Forward).
12 X Male to Male Dupont Lines (20 cm long).
Note : Find the best solution for electronics components and technical projects ideas
keep in touch with our social media links as mentioned below
Mifratech websites : https://www.mifratech.com/public/
Mifratech facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mifratech.lab
mifratech instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mifratech/
mifratech twitter account : https://twitter.com/mifratech
Contact for more information : [email protected] / 080-73744810 / 9972364704
There are no reviews yet.