This is a 4 Channel Infrared Tracing Module that provides an easy way for line tracking.
A line sensor is composed of a number of cells and each cell is composed of a sender and a receiver.
The particularity of this sender/receiver pair is that it sends light that shall be reflected by the line to be detected but not by the eventually opaque background surrounding this line.
Any sender/receiver pair that is able to make a difference between a line and the rest of the ground (of a different color) can be used in a line sensor.
Smart car or a robot hunt (including black and white lines), walking path along the black line, also known as tracking. Smart car to avoid obstacle and cliff, anti-drop.
Can be applied to other automation applications of photoelectric.
Detection range: 1mm to 60cm adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground) The output signal: TTL level (can be directly connected to I/0 microcontroller, infrared light reflected back to the sensor induction, the red indicator light, output low level; no infrared light, the indicator light does not shine, the output high.)
|Working voltage (V)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Working current (A)||Above 1A|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-10 ~ +50|
|Detection range||1mm ~ 60 cm adjustable.|
|Shipment Weight||0.025 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 cm|
Following a line is one of the easiest ways for a robot to successfully and accurately navigate. It is a determined path, and good programming can ensure results that are far more consistent than if the robot was simply told where to go without any reference.
- Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
- Size: in the control panel:4.2 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height).
- Small forward: 2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 cm (length x width x height). Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground)
- The output signal: TTL level.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Tracking Module (Hollow Board + Small Plate Forward).