The useful life of LED lighting products is defined differently than that of other light sources, such as incandescent or compact fluorescent lighting (CFL).
LEDs typically do not “burn out” or fail.
Instead, they experience ‘lumen depreciation’, wherein the brightness of the LED dims slowly over time.
Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED “lifetime” is established on a prediction of when the light output decreases by 30 percent.
- LEDs have many advantages over incandescent light sources.
- including lower power consumption.
- longer lifetime, improved physical robustness.
- smaller size.
- faster switching.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x AC LED BULB 10 Watt (2 Pieces).