Introduction to SR560. The SR560 is a Schottky diode mainly employed in extremely fast switching applications. High surge current capability device, SR560 is highly efficient and reliable and comes with a maximum recurrent peak reverse voltage of 60V while the maximum RMS voltage is 42V.
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 60V
- Forward Current If(AV): 5A
- Diode Configuration: Single
- Diode Case Style: DO-201AA
- No. of Pins: 2Pins
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 700mV
- Forward Surge Current Ifsm Max: 150A
- Operating Temperature Max: 150°
There are no reviews yet.