The RJ45 (8P-8C) male plug plays a crucial role in modern networking and telecommunications. These connectors, with their rectangular shape, eight pins, and eight conductors, suit Ethernet cables perfectly. Additionally they see extensive use in various applications, including home and office networks, data centers, and industrial environments. Because RJ45 connectors showcase their versatility by accommodating different Ethernet standards like Fast Ethernet.
- Because they have eight pins (8P) and eight conductors (8C).
- Additionally the connectors are rectangular in shape with a locking tab to secure the plug into the socket.
- Wiring Standard: The most common wiring standard for RJ45 connectors is the T568B wiring scheme, but T568A is also used in some cases.
- Pin 1: White/Orange
- Pin 2: Orange
- Pin 3: White/Green
- Pin 4: Blue
- Pin 5: White/Blue
- Pin 6: Green
- Pin 7: White/Brown
- Pin 8: Brown
- Because They are commonly found in home and office networks, data centers, and industrial environments.
- RJ45 connectors are used to create wired connections for devices such as computers, routers, switches, IP cameras, and more.
- Additionally they support various Ethernet standards, including 10/100/1000BASE-T (Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet).
- For Fast Ethernet (10/100BASE-T), the maximum cable length is 100 meters (328 feet).
- For Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), moreover the maximum cable length is also 100 meters.
- Beyond these distances, signal degradation may occur.
For more information:-www.mifraelectronics.com
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- 1 x RJ45 (8P-8C) Male Plug – 5 Pcs Pack